These are some of the most favourite and highly pursuable jobs girls are doing now a day. Not everybody success in them but if you do it right with passion then this is best way to earn money as a girl. It can also earn you whatever you dream of!
1. Instagram or Tiktok influencer
A favourite fad among teenagers and youth, Instagram posts, reels and tiktok videos can also help them earn a lot through sponsored posts, product reviews, brand promotion, selling photos, affiliate marketing and selling one’s own products. It’s a huge and powerful medium for teenage girls for sure.
2. Blogging / Vlogging
There are many interesting ways in which you can earn through a blog or vlog on Youtube, such as ad placements via Google AdSense, affiliate marketing (promoting others’ products on your blog), doing product reviews, guest posts in others’ blogs, or product sales on your blog.) This could be very big as it also helps in growing other social media platforms.
3. Online surveys
If you don’t feel comfortable in-front of camera and all then possibly one of the easiest ways for teens to earn money is through paid online surveys. Swagbucks is among the most well-known sites and pays for participating in several activities like filling out surveys, watching videos and shopping, among others. Some of the other sites which offer surveys are Toluna, Telly Pulse, CashCrate (aggregator of survey sites), ValuedOpinions, OpinionBureau, Streetbees (app) etc. Each site typically has a fixed number of surveys a person can attempt in a month. Hence more sites you use, more money you make.
4. Sell, rent books, online tutoring and project work
You can rent out your any books, sell previous year’s school books, tutor other kids online and help them with their project work. You can also earn by teaching or selling courses on online platforms like Udemy and skillshare or sign up for online tutoring sites like Tutor, Skooli.
5. Design t-shirts or merch online
If you’re creative and have an artistic flair, you can earn by creating designs for t-shirts. There are several websites that allow you to do so. You only contribute the design and don’t have to worry about manufacturing, selling or shipping the t-shirts.
Now, understand what is mentioned below. It’s very important that how you approach any career in your life. Here, you might be just want to do side hustle for your pocket money but this might become your lifelong career or business.
- Pick anything you like doing, study and learn it thoroughly. I was watching and reading about photography, videography and websites daily. Even though I didn’t have even dslr camera to shoot with, I just considered videography as fascinating and I just wanted to know more.
- Make a website, go everywhere where you could find potential clients and push yourself to advertise yourself. People have to know about you. I made a web portfolio, shot every one of local events in my area. Every one of my friends knew about my business and after some time the information has become too spread. Slowly people asked me to shoot this and that. Here comes the most important part.
- Work hard and be different. Work harder than anyone of your competitors. In a few distance far from my home there are more than 15 videographers. It’s really not populated here so much and it was Very HARD to show people I can do thing better than adult videographers who have been making a living from doing it for many years. But eventually I succeeded by showing people that my work is better and different.
Just three steps. Many people will tell you to find a good job or to wait until you’re old enough or even to start a business with something everybody is doing, but it makes a lot of money. I’ll tell you, it won’t. You will not do it from your passion but solely for the money. And that’s wrong, because you won’t manage to do it for long period of time and after some time you’ll quit. Do what you love!
Remember these three steps mentioned above! Do what you love the most, advertise and show yourself then work hard!
Top site ,.. amazaing post ! Just keep the work on !